"POSITIVE UNDER PRESSURE"
Presented by Canyons Administrative Network
Wednesday, April 24, 2013. 10:00am - 4:30pm
Coffee and Class Registration Begins at 9:00am
As Administrative Professionals we seldom take time to break away from work and motivate ourselves to stay "Positive under Pressure." Join us for a fun filled day of inspirational workshops, networking, and a delicious meal that will leave you prepared and motivated to return to work.
"Living the dream (as I spill coffee all over myself)" by Amanda Dickson.
Amanda Dickson co-hosts Utah’s #1 rated morning show, “Utah’s Morning News with Grant and Amanda,” on KSL Newsradio. Amanda also hosts the award winning program “A Woman’s View,” heard Sunday mornings on KSL. She writes a weekly column by the same name for the Deseret News. Amanda is a much sought-after speaker, inspiring and motivating groups and emceeing events for schools and non-profit organizations. More info about Amanda can be found at amandadickson.com.
Grand Summit Hotel
4000 Canyons Resort Dr.
Park City UT, 84098
WORKSHOP REGISTRATION WILL BEGIN AT 9:00AM
$60 (includes lunch, beverages, and workshop registration)
Cancel your reservation by April 8th for full refund.
Please call 435-615-4801 or email email@example.com
Email to Register >
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED INCLUDE:
- Staying in Sync with Your Boss - Anita Lewis, Summit County
- Feng Shui Your Way into Productivity - Jennifer Boyd, Elements of Harmony
- Presenting Yourself Professionally - Sue Ann Kern, Face It! Social Media Marketing
- Execution and Influence - Ian Dailey and Bryson Allen, Canyons Resort
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?:
- Executive Assistants
- Administrative Assistants
- Office Managers
- Legal Assistants
- Medical Staff Coordinator
- Department Coordinators
- Technical Assistant
- HR Coordinators/Specialists
- Customer Service Representatives
- Anyone who works in a support role
- Anyone who deserves a day of fun & recognition!
Click the link below to view special room rates for this event.
Book Now >
Click here for an event flyer