Summer Safety at Canyons
Be Safe Out There.
Welcome to Canyons.
At Canyons, we are committed to becoming the finest four season resort in North America by providing extraordinary experiences for our guests and our employees. We know that having an extraordinary experience means having a safe one. To that end, we have launched our “Be Safe Out There” campaign, a company-wide safety initiative that focuses on recreating and working safely. Our campaign highlights the importance of safety through awareness, education, and reinforcement of positive behaviors both on and off our mountain.
We ask that you take the time to read the information on our “Mountain Safety” website and pay attention to safety information around the resort. Become familiar with your responsibilities while participating in activities at the resort and understand the associated risks. Most importantly, have fun and “Be Safe Out There.”
- Mike Goar, Managing Director of Canyons Resort
- On-Mountain Safety
- Avoid High Altitude Sickness
- Dress Appropriately for Changing Weather
- Use Proper Skin Care Protection
- Chairlift & Trail Safety
- "Sit on the Spot" Program
- Route Selection & Yielding Guidelines
- First Aid/Ski Patrol
- Trails are not patrolled by resort staff on a regular basis. For emergencies, please call Dispatch at (435) 615-3322 or visit the top of Red Pine Gondola.
- Dispatch is available from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- An on-site clinic is located in the base area.
- Canyons Bike Park Safety
- Smart Style: Freestyle Terrain Safety. "Know it, Respect it, Use it!"
- Bike Park Responsibility Code
- Mountain Bike Checklist
- Low Impact Recreation & Exploring the Outdoors